Do you want to transform your prospects into future clients?
If this is your case, relying on content marketing is the good strategy for you. Content marketing typically refers to informational content designed to attract and build relationship with your audience.
It’s not a coincidence to notice that content marketing has become a key component of the sales and communication strategy of companies and infopreneurs during the last 20 years.
Just look at these key figures:
- According to Hubspot, 55% of marketers say that blog content creation is their number one inbound marketing priority
- Demand Gen Report showed that 47% of B2B customers view 3 to 5 blog posts before talking to a salesperson
- Marketers and companies who prioritize marketing efforts are 13 times more likely to see positive results.
Through a well-executed content marketing strategy, you will have the power to:
- Educate your audience
- Show your expertise on a topic
- Generate quality leads to your website
- Build your brand and your reputation
- Convert your audience into faithful buyers in the long run
In that respect, content marketing can help you to get clients in an indirect way. Why? Because you will be able to build long-lasting relationship with your clients based on trust and well-crafted knowledge.
Whether you operate in B2B or B2C industries, I will help you to reach your marketing and promotional goals through the following materials:
✔ Blog posts
✔ Article pages
✔ Social media posts
✔ Special reports and other lead magnets
✔ Case studies
✔ White papers
✔ Press releases
✔ Informational video scripts
✔ Podcast scripts
My services also include an editorial calendar for your blogs, your articles and your social media posts.
Will I get results?
I don’t know.
However, I do know that you will get the results you want if:
- you have a carefully planned content marketing strategy,
- you are consistent in reaching your marketing goals,
- you have a good copywriter to help you by your side.
That being said, I don’t want to speculate any further. If you want to have a discussion about the right content marketing strategy for you, please contact me and we’ll handle it together.
Ready to take your content marketing strategy to the next level? Contact me today to set up an appointment and get a quote.
N.B Please note that the first call for the initial contact is free of charge. You can refer to my business process for more details.